A Randomly Selected Newspaper Headline:

The following is a randomly selected newspaper headline from many years ago:

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I assure you I always read and appreciate everything you have to say. Unfortunately, thanks to Blogger being, well . . . Blogger, I can not respond to comments nor leave any on your blogs. They simply disappear into the ether. Occasionally I will remember to respond in the next blog post I put up, but usually these good intentions slip my mind. So if you want to ask a question or get a response to any comments you may have please leave an email address or other contact method in your comment and I will get back to you.

I have also added a separate page to the blog for the Tower of Magic with a brief summary of all the rooms of the ToM in the one spot. The link is just below this and above the main body of the blog, or you can just click here.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New Look

I've been playing with blogger draft's new template designer to give my blog a make-over. Overall, the template designer is easy to use and the results are quite good. My only complaint is that there doesn't seem that there is a way to use your own picture as a backdrop, you have to choose from one of bloggers images. I guess this is just as well really, I doubt I have any photos as spectacular and impressive as the ones on offer anyhow. I've also added a new page to this blog. It's called Links and you can access it by simply clicking on the Links tab at the top of the page. It contains a complete list of online dollshouse stores based in Australia as well as some international stores and other places of note.

No comments:

Post a Comment