A Randomly Selected Newspaper Headline:

The following is a randomly selected newspaper headline from many years ago:

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I assure you I always read and appreciate everything you have to say. Unfortunately, thanks to Blogger being, well . . . Blogger, I can not respond to comments nor leave any on your blogs. They simply disappear into the ether. Occasionally I will remember to respond in the next blog post I put up, but usually these good intentions slip my mind. So if you want to ask a question or get a response to any comments you may have please leave an email address or other contact method in your comment and I will get back to you.

I have also added a separate page to the blog for the Tower of Magic with a brief summary of all the rooms of the ToM in the one spot. The link is just below this and above the main body of the blog, or you can just click here.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Castle Starcaster - Week 18

Firstly this week i'd like to welcome a few new followers.  They are cwethington, Sarah K and Diane.  Blogger is not showing blogs for any of you.  I know for a fact Diane has a blog because I'm following it.  I would love to add a link to it here, but I can't remember the name of her blog, nor can I find it in the list of followed blogs on my Dashboard.  I think this must be a sign I'm following too many blogs!  I will add a link to Diane's blog when I can find it and cwethington and Sarah K, if you have blogs and would like me to include links to them just let me know the address and I'll be glad to do so.  These new additions bring my follower count up to 92!  Wow, what a big number!  I guess that means I need to think of something to offer as a 100 follower giveaway soon.  Any suggestions?


Back in the castle, I decided it was time to add some more detail to the kitchen.  This was the first room I decorated and I haven't touched it in all the months since.  I made some simple balsa wood furniture for the room in the form of a central table and some shelves.  One shelf is positioned over the door on the left hand wall for the storage of little used items.  I'll need to make a ladder so that it can be reached.  On the opposite wall  is a wide bench height shelf that can be either for storage or an extra work area.  Above this is a smaller shelf for storage.  I will probably add another higher shelf  or two above this, but need to re-stock on balsa wood first.  The central worktable is in danger of being broken up and replaced.  I'm not entirely sure I like it, but at this point I'm not entirely sure I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment