A Randomly Selected Newspaper Headline:

The following is a randomly selected newspaper headline from many years ago:

Welcome to my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. I assure you I always read and appreciate everything you have to say. Unfortunately, thanks to Blogger being, well . . . Blogger, I can not respond to comments nor leave any on your blogs. They simply disappear into the ether. Occasionally I will remember to respond in the next blog post I put up, but usually these good intentions slip my mind. So if you want to ask a question or get a response to any comments you may have please leave an email address or other contact method in your comment and I will get back to you.

I have also added a separate page to the blog for the Tower of Magic with a brief summary of all the rooms of the ToM in the one spot. The link is just below this and above the main body of the blog, or you can just click here.

Monday, June 20, 2011

DHE in the US

Dollshouse Emporium (who made the castle and tudor shop kits I'm currently working on) have started a new webstore based in the US for the benefit of their US customers. You'll find the site here: DHE Minis.  Those of you in Australia should note that at current exchange rates it is cheaper to buy from the new US site than from the existing UK site.  I say this without factoring in postage costs.  The US site has free postage for orders of $60US or a flat $12US fee on orders less than this.  If they follow the same model as the UK site, this will apply to international orders too, but no where is this actually stated.

DHE have also started a forum attached to their US site that is separate from the UK forums.  I have registered to join the forum so I can ask about international postage (etc) but have to wait for the moderator to approve me before I can post.  Looking at the forum, I may be the first person other than DHE staff to register; certainly the only post one the forum is from the admin.  I'm sure everyone will find it a bit odd if the first US DHE forum member is an Aussie!  Oh well, perhaps they'll take that as a hint and come to Oz!

No comments:

Post a Comment